Bathroom remodeling can add an explicit value to your home. Buyers who are looking at your house will be easily impressed when they see beautiful and well-maintained bathrooms. Among other rooms in your home, bathrooms get the most workload for a remodeling but it is worth every penny you spend because it has an 85% return of investment percentage. If you need to know how to do it the right way to get that big leap in the value of your home, here’s how:
1. Unlike the old days where drop-sinks are very popular, it’s no longer the tune of the current generation. These days’ people prefer under-mount sinks like Caxton, Devonshire or Ladena under-mount sinks.
2. Granites and marbles are perfect choices for your bathroom countertops.
3. Add warmth to your bathroom through the lighting.
4. Add light in your mirror but you have to make sure that there will be no side shadows.
5. If you want to attract buyers that will think highly of your home, you should have heating floors inside your bathroom.
6. Improve the bath area by adding showers with body spray or body jets.
7. Always maintain the cleanliness of your bathroom.
8. Porcelain-on-steel tub will be a great addition to your bathroom if you want a higher value for your home.
9. Add tufted wool rugs in your bathroom to add sophistication.
10. Use a mirror with a flair as it will add elegance to your bathroom.
11. Add new plumbing fixtures
12. Take the old and weary toilet out and get something new.
By following the ways stated above, you will not just add extreme value to your home, but it will give your bathroom a luxurious look that can make buyers fall in love with it. Upgrade your bathroom and improve the market value of your home.